How can the side bones of my nose be operated upon so that they look more normal? (photos)

I had deviated septum surgery when I was 19 . Post surgery my nostrils were packed tight with packing which caused my turbinate bones to swell and become misshapen . A rhinoplasty was done by a Canadian surgeon in 2013 . The normal shape of the nose has appeared though I feel the sides of my nose need a lot more work . What are the best possible surgical procedures available that can give me a more normal looking nose . Please help !

Wide Nasal Bones

The increased with and  abnormal contour of your bridge and nasal bones can be improved with osteotomies to reposition those bones.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate to narrow a wide nose

A Revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing wide nasal bones.  Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones can accomplish narrowing them.  Anticipate a cast placed across the bridge of the nose and 10-14 days of visible bruising and swelling after the procedure.  No packing is necessary.  For many examples, and more information about osteotomies to narrow a wide nose, please see the video and the link below 

Nasal changes post septoplasty

There is something that does not quite make sense.  When I see your frontal view, your width across the nasal bones seems a bit wide.  Also, the nasal tip is a bit wide.  Both of these entities do not occur as a result of septoplasty or packing the nose.  My hunch is that you had osteotomies at your original surgery and that the nasal bones have deviated laterally.#nosejob, #rhinoplasty

Raghu Athre, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon