I would like to know more information about the surgery and also the value.

Hello! My name is Laísa and I urgently need a breast reduction plastic surgery. I've been having a lot of pain in the back for that. I would like to know more informations about the surgery and also the value. Thanks for the attention!

I would like to know more information about breast reduction surgery...

Thank you for the question. Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. 
“Typical” patients who present for breast reduction surgery are women who have disproportionately large breasts, causing problems such as neck/back/shoulder discomfort, postural changes, bra strap grooving, skin irritation/rashes under the breasts, and/or difficulty with activities of daily living and/or exercise etc. There may be both physical as well as psychosocial “stress” caused by the disproportionately large breasts.
Reducing breast tissue mass and elevating the breasts on the chest wall tend to improve or alleviate many of the symptoms associated with the disproportionately large breasts. Patients considering breast reduction surgery should also consider the potential downsides (risks/complications) associated with the procedure as well. Poor scarring, for example may be associated with the procedure. Additional surgery may be necessary in the short or longer term for a multitude of reasons.
Some of the risks/potential complications associated with breast reduction surgery include: infection, bleeding, seroma, hematoma, wound healing problems, abnormal scarring ( hypertrophic or keloid), loss of sensation, inability to breast-feed, breast asymmetry, necrosis of tissue or skin, unsatisfactory cosmetic results, unpredictability of exact cup size postoperatively, recurrence of the breast hypertrophy, and the potential for further surgery. other risks related to surgery in general include deep venous thrombosis (clots), pulmonary embolism, pneumonia and even death.
Fortunately, the vast majority of patients who undergo this procedure by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons and board certified anesthesiologists do very well and complications tend to be relatively minor and treatable. The severe complications are rare.  
When the time is right, I suggest that you seek consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.  Ultimately, careful selection of your plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.
To this end, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.  
Once you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, it will be important for you to communicate her goals carefully as well. In my practice, I asked patients to use as many “visual aids”, such as goal photographs, during the communication process. Avoid the use of subjective terms; for example, "C or D cup” and/or “proportionate"… these terms can be confusing, since they may mean different things to different people. Once you have communicated your goals, your chosen plastic surgeon will be able to provide you with a more precise plan, including specific technique to be utilized. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast reduction surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question. As for the breast reduction surgery, please click on the link provided for information regarding breast reduction surgery from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. As for the cost, you can get more specific advice from this website, but based on average trends, the procedure would be in the neighborhood of $7-8K, but can depend on multiple factors. In addition, there are some instances where insurance might cover breast reduction surgery if it is considered medically indicated. Best to have a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon to get more specific answers pertaining to your case.