Can my body be fixed via tummy tuck and new implants? Mommy makeover (Photo)

I've had 5 children and my body is a disgusting mess! I feel so ugly that when I make love with my husband I wear a nightgown and only slip off my panties. Can this be fixed and how much will it cost approx? How much weight do I have to lose first? Can I still breast feed after breast implant replacement?

Can your body be fixed?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist and breast lift would address your areas of concern. Doing liposuction on the abdomen would make your skin look worse. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastlift #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

For your safety it is best to have a BMI of 30 or less and be as close to your ideal weight as possible.  You can find your BMI using a chart on the internet.  When you are within 10 pounds of your goal weight, schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  You'll be able to learn about these exciting procedures and begin the journey to regain your confidence.

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  It would be best to be close to your ideal body weight or have a BMI under 30 prior to your mommy makeover.  A tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast work can dramatically improve your appearance.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover candidate

Thank you for the photos.  While an in person examination would be required, it looks form the photos that you would be a good candidate for a "Mommy Makeover."  For you the tummy tuck with liposuction of flanks would be helpful.  We would talk about the goals for the breast that would include mastopexy, possible removal and replacement of implants. possible change of size, etc.  Best to see a few Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.  together you will make a plan.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

Yes, mommy makeover would be a great idea. For the breasts, check out the horndeski method. This is the minimal visible scar breast lift that creates an augmentation result without implants. Price ranges can be up to $30,000 for the best. As easy as $250 per month with financing. Don't go "cheap" on your body which you will live with forever. The closer you are to your ideal weight the better the result. Your BMI cutoff for safety would be about 33.

Mahmood Kara, MD

Mommy makeover

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction.  This will flatten the muscles, reconstruct your core muscular corset, revise the belly button, eliminate the stretch marks from the belly button to the pubic hairline, and remove the loose skin and fat of the anterior abdomen.It would be best to remove the capsule in its entirety. Then, the space can be modified going mm by mm seeing what has been done and what needs to be fixed.  After the new pocket is created, a new implant should be placed in the space.  This needs to be done by someone who has vast experience in this area.  Revision surgery requires drains because the fluid is going to be generated when you operate on the scar capsule. If you provide a mechanism for the fluid to be removed (i.e. drains), the risks are lower. If the fluid accumulates because there were no drains, it will most certainly cause problems in the future.

Combined Procedures for Mommy Makeover

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction.Combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries noted above. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Mommy makeover candidate

Some weight loss before surgery would give you an even better result from a tummy tuck. You can have a significantly improved abdominal contour with some liposuction of the love handles (flanks) at the same time as your tummy tuck. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Mommy makeover

It would appear from your photos that you are a good candidate for a full abdominoplasty, with contouring liposuction. In combination with breast lift and implants, a profound change can be achieved. If combined, an overnight stay likely would be required. Cost can vary depending on the surgeon and the desire for implants. I'd recommend seeing at least two  plastic surgeons and getting an opinion (and a second opinion!). A BMI of 35 is required before proceeding. 

Arko Demianczuk, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon