What would the average cost be for me I would like my vaginal wall tightened.

I am a 36 year old with 7 kids all natural birth I find the wall of my Vagina to be quite relaxed and it does not look as young or appealing as it once did I would like it to be tight and look young and good again my husband don't seem to be dissatisfied with it our sex life is great but I'm very self conscious of vagina

Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation

Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location. Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

Hello Kelly,Thanks for your question and  the cost varies by geographic but I do in my country in 3,500 to 4,000 US. good luck

Miriam Luciano, MD
Dominican Republic OB/GYN

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vaginal wall tightening

Dear Ms WeissIf your emphasis is on the tightness of the vagina then you need to be evaluated by a surgeon who understands pelvic floor prolapse.   If your uterus is falling down then you might need to have the uterus lifted but this will not tighten your vagina but failure to lift the uterus will compromise the tightening technique.  Often when a woman has had 7 children by natural childbirth there is quite a bit more of problem then just vaginal wall relaxation.  You should really have a well seasoned reconstructive vaginal surgeon evaluate you for :   uterine prolapse, bladder prolapse (cystocele), rectal prolapse ( rectocele).   Failure to address all issues will compromise the success rate of vaginal tightening.   If one just addresses the above but is not well versed in vaginal rejuvenation i.e. tightening you will have  less of chance of getting the desired tightening results.  The actual tightening technique occurs when one fixes the rectocele ( posterior repair ) and pulls the muscles of the vaignal wall towards the midline ( vaginal rejuvenation).  The same needs to be done at the opening of the vaigna (perineoplasty).  These operations are performed by artistic surgeons who have the experience and expertise required to improve sexual friction.  If you need the uterus supported i.e. hysteropexy then your surgery will need to be performed laparoscopically and the bladder can be fixed by doing a paravaginal repair.  These will require general anesthesia and a one day hospital admission.  All patients situations are different and require different plans of action.  
John R Miklos MDUrogynecologist  & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

I'd like to regain some of my pre-children "cuteness," friction and elasticity...

First, congratulations on your parenting 7 children; a very important responsibility. Second, I understand the toll 7 children can take on vaginal width, the scarring over the posterior vaginal wall that occurs that limits vaginal "stretch" and pliability, and the breakdown and aesthetic battering that occurs at the opening, vulvar vestibule, and perineum/perineal body (the area between the vaginal opening and anus.)
Of course your husband has said nothing. He cares about YOU and anything that is attached to & part of you is OK with him. He is just happy to BE THERE....
But it's not about him of course, I understand. It is about revising the appearance of the perineum, vestibule and vaginal opening closer to your pre-kids "veejayjay..." so you can smile when you cleanse and inspect yourself. It's about removing all the lax scar tissue from the pelvic floor, re-approximating the levator muscles and recto-vaginal fascia to reconstruct the pelvic floor, decompress your rectocoele, bring the pelvic floor muscles together, narrow the vaginal barrel, reconstruct the perineum and perineal body to strengthen the opening and change the angle of the vagina so as to provide so much more friction and "feeling" and push the penis upward to more stimulate the G-spot and internal and external clitoris. It may be about utilizing FemiLift or ThermiVa on the upper vagina to modestly tighten it and more importantly strengthen the skin and fascia to minimize embarrassing incontinence, it may be about adding an "O-Shot (tm)" to enhance orgasmic strength, and it definitely IS ABOUT adding a course of pelvic floor physical therapy to the mix to STRENGTHEN your muscles to support, enhance, and lengthen the success of your surgery. 
This can be accomplished by a MINDFUL,  AESTHETIC, and strongly layered surgical repair, perhaps enhancing it with Laser and/or PRP technology. Who can and should do this and what do you look for? Look for a gynecologist who can prove that she or he is also quite savvy in the importance and techniques for re-building not only the pelvic floor but the perineal body and vaginal opening as well. Who has performed at least 20 of these specific sexual vaginal tightening procedures (>100 would sure be nice), who has alternate tools (laser; RF) at his or her disposal, and who also informs you of the importance of post-operative physical therapy and automatically incorporates this therapy into his or her program.

I disagree with my esteemed colleague about price. At our office we have a standard price for complete vaginoplasty, posterior repair and perineoplasty (US$7250), and a standard price for perineoplasty mini-vaginoplasty as well ($6000.) We give 50% discount for any "add-on" procedures like FemiLift or labiaplasty. These prices are"out-the-door" and include all facility charges, equipment, supplies, and local anesthesia. YES, these procedures may be performed, with excellent exposure, under safer, easier-to-recover-from LOCAL anesthesia. Of course, the exact technique and needs can't truly be assessed until personal evaluation, but most experienced surgeons can, via photos and an in-depth discussion which can even be by phone, give you a price approximation. Of course, even if your surgery is tentatively planned after a telephone consultation, it would take a careful in-personp evaluation before surgery to determine whether that practitioner can most likely meet your needs.
Best wishes for successful surgery. Research carefully, & don't be afraid to travel if you cannot find the ideal surgeon in your community. You only have one body, and one vagina, you know; research with care anyone you will be trusting that to... The weblink below, and other areas of the site, especially blogs, can provide you with additional useful information.
Michael P Goodman, MDDavis, CA, USA

After 7 kids, you'll need more than vaginal wall tightening

The odds are high that you have damage to the supports of the pelvic floor. Vaginal wall tightening is only part of the job. The only way to determine a price is to do a thorough exam and see what needs to be repaired apart from vaginal laxity. Be wary of anyone who quotes you a price without examining you. They most likely don't have experience with pelvic reconstructive surgery and your vaginal tightening is very likely to fail.

Costs will vary from doctor to doctor and also among geographical regions.  The amount of surgery required will also affect cost.  Possibly, you may require/desire more than simply vaginoplasty.  You may have some degree of pelvic organ prolapse or urinary incontinence, which can be corrected at the same time.  Possibly, you may require a perineaplasty, labiaplasty, fat grafting to labia majora, or some other procedure involving the external genitalia (mons lift, vulvar skin tightening or lift, etc.).  Type of anesthesia can also affect the cost.  If anything more than oral sedation plus local anesthesia (numbing) is used, that will most likely incur a greater cost.  For a straightforward vaginoplasty without anything else, the range above should cover most physicians in the US.