1 month post op upper lower bleph, why do my eyeballs look funny and makes me unhappy. Will this get better with time?

I am 1 month today from facelift neck lift upper lower bleph and fat transfer.Why do my eyeballs look funny and makesme unhappy.Will this get better with time?

Revisional eyelid surgery

Need to see photos of your eyes/face for more accurate response. Sometimes, the lower eyelid gets pulled or horizontally shortened during previous blepharoplasty, which can distort the eye shape. See link below.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Change in eye shape after conventional lower blepharoplasty

There are some exercises you may want to ask your surgeon about.

If you had a conventional lower blepharoplasty, there is the possibility that your eye shape would change.  The most common two changes are rounding of the eye or pulling down in the corner of the eye.

Both of these conditions can be improved with cheek lift techniques by surgeons skilled and interested in the mid face and lower eyelid revision surgery.

Typically patients should wait six months until considering such a procedure.

Brent Moelleken, MD

You have posted before.

Help us help you.  Consider posting a photograph if you want real help.  Without the photograph, it is impossible to understand your concern.

Face & eyelid surgery is still healing at one month

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi debspope.  It is normal for your tissues to remain swollen at 4 weeks and you will continue to see improvements throughout the upcoming months.  Internal stitches (if any) have not yet absorbed.  Eyelid skin in particular is very thin, so every small issue is magnified. Hang in there, everything will settle, and see your plastic surgeon as they request postoperatively.  Best wishes,

Appearance 1 months after upper/lower blepharoplasty, face/neck lift and fat transfer

Photos or an examination of you would be helpful to give you the best advice.  It normally will take several months for the healing process to occur after upper/lower blepharoplasty, face/neck lift and fat transfer.  Your appearance at 1 month after the surgery will not be the same as it is 6 months afterwards.  There should be improvement over more time, so I would not lose hope just yet.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon