Follow-Up Question - Teeth still not straight and on last tray of Invisalign. (photos)

Is it possible to order more trays to get them completely straight? Would I be a candidate for implants or cosmetic dentistry to replaceb the top four overjetted teeth? I don't want braces and I've been told my only option to completely straighten my bite is jaw surgery.. which seems very extreme

To see previous question, please click here.

Discuss your concerns with your provider

Thanks for sending your question. Invisalign refinement can be done in order to move more teeth in a desirable position, however  I suggest that you discuss your needs with your provider for best and optimal results.

Los Angeles Dentist