Slight double bubble or normal stretching and healing post lift with augmentation? (Photos)

I am just looking for validation that my procedures healing process is moving along as it should. I made a mistake of looking up what a double bubble is, and now i am concerned. My BCPS told me that he did have to lower the folds and is saying that the bands im feeling will losen as the breasts fall, and has instructed me to do a breast ex. Once a day, as well as to wear a bra with a sports bra over it. I had both a lift and an augmentation, 550CCs saline. I am 9 days post op. Thank you!

Breast Augmentation Questions

You do not appear to have dropout or double bubble. However, for the sake of those reading your post I would like to comment on a few things about your surgery and current result. You were not a good candidate for the smallest and weakest of all lifts, the crescent lift. This has already stretched your areola out and will continue to do so for many months; your nipples are also not in an optimal position. You had a lot of bruising, and the combination of blood and the high risk of implant contamination from a periareolar incision puts you at higher than average risk for capsular contracture. Finally, the choice of very large saline implants will cause excess tissue stretch and thinning, and you will likely have rippling where your inframammary fold was lowered. 

Breast implant size with lift

Large Implants due to their weight, gravity, thinning of tissues, chronically not wearing a bra, loss of elasticity and other factors may cause continued stretching so that your breast implant is no longer supported in its ideal position. This results in the progressive lowering of the inferior breast crease (inframammary fold). When the implant moves South to an undesired inferior position it results in the loss of volume and flattening of the upper pole of the breast, too much volume at the lower pole, increasing the distance from the fold to the nipple and finally the nipple position being abnormally high ( pointing up) and not centered. Similarly, the pocket can also stretch to the side (lateral) so that when lying down your implants fall towards your arm pits or sides, causing the “Side Boobs” appearance.
Bottoming out and Side Boobs Contributing Factors:
  1. Larger/Heavier Implants
  2. Implants placed above the pectoralis muscle
  3. Chronically not wearing a bra when upright
  4. Over dissection of the Implant Pocket
  5. Smooth Implants
  6. Large swings of weight including pregnancy
  7. Skin and soft tissue laxity, loss of elasticity
#bottomingout
#breastaugmentation

Slight double bubble or normal stretching and healing post lift with augmentation?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Your result looks very good so early after combination breast lift with implants.  I do not see evidence of double bubble.  Please continue to follow your plastic surgeon's advice and do not rely on Internet  opinions.