I am 6 days post-op tummy tuck, lipo on legs, flanks and abdominal hernia repair. My legs are so swollen and bruised?

Tummy tuck/Liposuction Swelling , has anyone used natrual supplement Bromelain and Arnica? I also seem to be getting goosebumps and chills has anyone had this?

Bruising and swelling

Thank you for your question.  Bruising and swelling are common after surgery and Bromelain and Arnica can help speed the bruises to resolve quicker.  Chills can be a sign of infection or dehydration.  I recommend that you see your surgeon for an in person exam ASAP to be safe.

Best Wishes!

Bruising and swelling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best Wishes!

Tummy tuck recovery

Bruising and swelling are common after the procedures that you've had.  Arnica and Bromelain are useful supplements in your recovery.  It is always safest to first check with your surgeon before taking any new medications and supplements in combination with your current medication regimen.

Tummy tuck recovery