Is the IPL device(Remington iLight Pro) safe to use on the entire bikini area?

I have not yet tried it on that specific area because of uncertainty, whether is it safe and won't cause any harm to my reproductive organs.

Laser hair removal

Thank you for your question Kesha 10. Laser hair removal has become very popular and there are now many devices available for at home laser hair removal. Laser treatments should be done in an office by an experienced professional. Many of the at home devices have very low efficacy. Six to eight treatments are usually required for permanent hair reduction. Treatments are performed once every four to eight weeks depending on the area. Maintenance treatments are done once every one to two years thereafter. Just about any area on the skin can be treated safely, except directly over the eyes. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician