Surgical scars on legs are lighter after Fraxel Restore. (photos)

My scars seem to have lightened after 2 Fraxel Restore treatments. Also they were red for 4 weeks post treatment. I have sensitive skin which is fair but also can also tan easily. But I do turn red easily. I got the procedure done at a medical spa and I think they did a good job, maybe it is just my sensitive skin. Is there anything I can do to make them blend more? They suggested hydroquinone before Fraxel followed by Genesis. I have also read about ginger for hypopigmented scars?

Surgical scars.

Fraxel Restore can lighten scars. It's very important to also be using skin products that prepare the skin and sunblock to keep the melanocytes from causing hyperpigmentation.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Scars and Treatment with Fraxel

Fraxel is a great treatment for acne scars. If you have redness after the procedure you can treat them with the VBeam laser to effectively remove the redness. Sensitive skin can take a little longer to heal. Vitamin C serums can speed up the process as well.