What type of filler would be best on Asian nose? (photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Voluma for dorsal augmentation
Considerations when undergoing nonsurgical rhinoplasty
-It is temporary (the best fillers are hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and Voluma which can be reversed)
-Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can only add volume, not take it away (meaning it can not reduce the width of your nostrils)
While it can address some of your aesthetic concerns, a surgical rhinoplasty is the only way to address all of them in a permanent fashion.
Consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist, experienced in surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty, will allow you to best weigh your options.
Type of filler for the nose
- The choice of filler depends on the doctor
- I prefer to use Restylane and Perlane, and other physicians use Radiesse or Juvederm
- I like Restylane and Perlane because they can "stack up" or "lift" the skin, it is reversible and does not cause long term problems
- I have found that Juvederm can travel and Radiesse leaves calcium deposits if you ever want to have surgery
- Radiesse is also irreversible, so there is a commitment with it
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.