Non Surgical Procedures for Thick/Cellulite Infected Lower Legs?

I would do anything to get liposuction to my lower legs but unfortunately I’m in the military, have to wear combat boots and I travel a lot. I read that there is a lot of swelling and the recovery time can be quite lengthy from lower leg lipo. With my schedule and having to wear combat boots every day for at least 12 hours, are there any non-surgical procedures that I could possibly look into to shape my thick, cellulite infested lower legs?

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.

It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy.     I recommend Cellfina in combination with Sculptra or renuva for optimal results.  You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.

Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.

It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 

If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.

Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 

Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 

It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or

Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Non Surgical Procedures for Thick/Cellulite Affected Lower Legs

About 85% of all women are affected by bumpy, dimpled, unappealing cellulite.  As #cellulite is caused by fibrous bands underneath the skin that compress #fat, #diet and exercise do little to help the appearance of this condition.  Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina.

ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

Also, VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Cellulaze

If the problem you are seeing on your lower legs is from cellulite alone then the Cellulaze laser can be used to treat this area and if properly done you should see an improvement. In my practice in the Bay Area we have used Cellulaze on many areas aside from the thighs and buttocks with very good results. Definitely seek out a reputable board certified plastic surgeon or other physician with an expertise in Cellulaze for a consultation to see if this treatment can be of help. Sometimes liposuction of the lower legs/calves may be needed which can be very difficult unless the physician has experience in this area. Hope this helps. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes, M.D.

Cellulaze is best for you!

The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze. This procedure is minimally invasive and will smooth of the skin and keep it cellulite-free. The laser will smooth our lumpy fat cells and heat dermal tissue.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Non-surgical procedures for cellulite

I wish I could tell you that there is an effective non-surgical treatment for cellulite but as of yet I have not found one.  The only procedure we have come across and have happy patients with is Cellulaze.  Cellulaze is a surgical procedure but it is minimally invasive.  As with most any surgical procedure, there is some down time and recovery.  I know you were hoping for something that would allow you to not miss work but unfortunately if you want something that is truly effective then you will have to consider a treatment with some down time. For an answer that is specifically focused on your particular concerns, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

I would recommend Cellulaze, which is the only FDA-approved, one time, minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  It treats the cellulite by correcting all three anatomical aspects that cause cellulite.  By utilizing a side-firing laser fiber optic, it can directly treat cellulite, something no other treatment modality can do.  Satisfaction rate with Cellulaze has been over 90 percent.  Cellulaze treatment is not for everyone.  I would recommend consulting a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with Cellulaze to see if you are a candiate for the treatment. Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Treatment for lower leg cellulite

Cellulaze is the only FDA-approved treatment for cellulite.  Although Cellulaze is minimally invasive, it is a surgical procedure that requires wearing a compression garment for 4-6 weeks.  You are expected to have swelling and bruising for couple weeks.  I do not think non-surgical procedures will give you a lasting result.

Cellulaze Treatment

You may want to consider Cellulaze whichutilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX