Is Their a Non Surgical Procedure to Get Rid of Abdomen Pouch?

Please help! I'm looking for a non surgical procedure that will help me get rid of my pouch on my abdomen. After having 2 children, I developed this pouch that just won't go away and I'm not comfortable with getting a tummy tuck. Is their another way that can help get rid of this and lift as well?

Please see updated question here.

Tummy Pooch - The Realities

There are different procedures that will reduce some of the fat and/or tighten the skin. But the effects are limited and don't approximate a surgical tummy tuck. CoolSculpting "freezes" fat but can only accomplish so much. Along with Thermage for skin tightening there are newer heat-based treatments aimed at disrupting fat cells so your body gets rid of them, but unless the skin has retained sufficient integrity, none of them will tighten at a high level. 

Not seeing any photos, there is no way for us to give you a particularly useful opinion. Because you ask about "lifting" it's likely you're more of a surgical candidate.

I would encourage you to visit a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation to help determine if any of the nonsurgical options would be worth the investment.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Tummy Bulge

The best way to reduce a tummy bulge is through Coolsculpting by Zeltiq.  This non-invasive fat freezing treatment can reduce the bulge painlessly in one hour.  Please consult an expert in this field.  You might benefit from a combination of Thermage to tighten the skin and Zeltiq to reduce the bulge for the best results. Best, Dr. Green

CoolSculpting

I highly recommend getting evaluated to see if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting.  This a great non surgical permanent solution for fat reduction.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Nonsurgical treatment of tummy pouch

Unless it is tiny, the non-surgical methods will be ineffective.  Please post photos for consideration.  If you have a midline bulge, the only effective procedure will be a tummy tuck but don't be intimidated.  The operation has a tremendously high satisfaction rate and recovery is much easier than you might anticipate.