Can Non Surgical Nose Job Enhance my Nose Tip?

Hello, i have been thinking of rhinoplasty for quite some time -- but since i only want to change my nose minimally (raise the tip, and reduce bump a bit) i thought nonsurgical nose job would be better for me. what are your thoughts -- do you think my tip can be raised/defined and the bump reduced with non surgical nose job, or would I need rhinoplasty?

Facial Fillers Can Raise Nose Tip as well as Self-Esteem

Yes, for a small change to the nose, like raising the tip and reducing a bump, you can get the look of a nose job and avoid surgery through carefully placed facial filler. Facial fillers are minimally invasive and can offer impressive, natural-looking results for the nose. If for any reason you don’t like it, if a hyaluronic acid filler was used, we can melt the filler away with an enzyme called hyaluronidase. If you are satisfied with your non-surgical nose job, it should last about six months or so.

Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a great procedure for noses with humps or bumps

A Non-surgical rhinoplasty works best in noses that have humps or bumps. Your photos indicate that you might be a good candidate for this. You should visit a dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon very experienced in performing non-surgical rhinoplasties for a consultation. Make sure you seek treatment from a physician very experienced in using fillers, especially for treating noses, not just someone who performs surgical rhinoplasties. It might be wise however to also see a surgeon to see if you also a candidate for surgery.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty for nasal tip

From looking at your photos, you may be a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty. A semi-permanent filler like Radiesse, Restylane, or Perlane may be used to help build up the tip and middle 1/3 of your nose so that it is more even with the upper, bony portion of your nose, or nasal dorsum. It is important to find a surgeon who is experienced in both surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty so that the injection is done at the correct depth into the nose.

Gregory J. Vipond, MD, FRCSC
Inland Empire Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty for nasal tip

Gregory J. Vipond, MD, FRCSC
Inland Empire Facial Plastic Surgeon