Surgery Recommendation for Removal of Small Amount of Stubborn Belly Fat

I'm a women in my mid-twenties about 5'3" and 110lbs. I exercise regularly while trying to keep a health diet and although I've never been overweight it seems no matter how hard I try, I just can't get rid of my small yet stubborn little pooch. Some say its nothing(not to me), but for years I've tried with Abs Class, Cardio regimes, and diet to get rid of it and nothing works. I can loss weight but my shape and pooch remains the same just smaller. Can High def Vaso LS Help? Pics provide below.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Some studies show that there is less injury to the body with Vaser than with traditional #liposuction. Recovery from Vaser Liposuction is based on the level of soreness and bruising experienced by the patient. But, it can vary among patients. As with traditional liposuction, there are no large incisions  or effect on the muscle and other underlying tissue. Therefore, #healing time may be less than anticipated by most. Therefore, Vaser patients may experience less #pain or discomfort, #swelling (#edema) and bruising post procedure due to the nature of the technique.  

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilent areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def works well with the existing muscle tissue.. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body. 

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

Stubborn Belly Fat

VASER Liposuction is an option to treat a resistant area of fat on the lower abdomen; Hi Def technique could be used if you want more contouring and definition of the abdominal musculature. A non-invasive option would be CoolSculpting to the lower abdomen which can also yield great results if done by an experienced operator.

Vaser Lipo

Vaser can effectively remove the fat, but the more fat removed the higher risk of irregularity of the skin texture.  You can have a mini tummy tuck and get the skin tighter, and remove some of the fat.  Your surgeon can examine you and determine if lipo will leave you with lax skin or if your retraction will be enough for you.