Surgery Recommendation for Removal of Small Amount of Stubborn Belly Fat

I'm a women in my mid-twenties about 5'3" and 110lbs. I exercise regularly while trying to keep a health diet and although I've never been overweight it seems no matter how hard I try, I just can't get rid of my small yet stubborn little pooch. Some say its nothing(not to me), but for years I've tried with Abs Class, Cardio regimes, and diet to get rid of it and nothing works. I can loss weight but my shape and pooch remains the same just smaller. Can High def Vaso LS Help? Pics provide below.

Stubborn Belly Fat

VASER Liposuction is an option to treat a resistant area of fat on the lower abdomen; Hi Def technique could be used if you want more contouring and definition of the abdominal musculature. A non-invasive option would be CoolSculpting to the lower abdomen which can also yield great results if done by an experienced operator.

Portland Physician

Vaser Lipo

Vaser can effectively remove the fat, but the more fat removed the higher risk of irregularity of the skin texture.  You can have a mini tummy tuck and get the skin tighter, and remove some of the fat.  Your surgeon can examine you and determine if lipo will leave you with lax skin or if your retraction will be enough for you.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon