Which Surgery Could Make my Eyes Look Bigger? (photo)

i know that people often do blepharoplasty to make their eyes look bigger but according to the posts and pictures here their main problem are eye bags which i don't have.i would like to have a suregery that will make my eyes look bigger but is blepharoplasty the right choice or could you recommend something else?

I am super fussy and I agree that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your eyes.

You have slight facial asymmetry that will not be corrected with surgery.  You are gorgeous just the way you are.  If you are spending more than an hour a day thinking about this or are avoiding social situations because you are insecure about your appearance, this likely represents body dysmorphic dysorder.  Working with a psychologist can help you understand your feelings and help you over come some of your insecurities.  Please do not have surgery.  No surgery will make you more beautiful but you can have a bad outcome that will further add to your feelings of insecurity. Please be very careful out there.

You are gorgeous

please please please don't do anything to your face. You have amazing features including beautiful eyes, a great nose, and lips and jawline that patients routinely paid to have. Don't touch a thing

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Its unanimous!

Your eyes are pretty as they are and no surgery will make them better.  You would be going from normal to abnormal and abnormal is much harder to fix.  Age gracefully and address the changes that will come in 20-30 years.

Curtis Wong, MD

Which Surgery Could Make my Eyes Look Bigger?

I agree with ALL of my colleagues that your eyes look beautiful just the way they are. Removing skin from your eyelids will not open your eyes to any degree as you already have a nice upper eyelid crease and no laxity. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery to make eyes look bigger.

Your eyes are beautiful and large. You need no surgery of any kind. Smile and be glad you look as beautiful as you do.

Your eyes look fine

They do not look small. You have a very nice face. I would not recommend any surgery for you.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon