Surgery for Creating a Chin Dimple?

I am very interested to do the above. That is a dimple (round imprint) and not a cleft chin (vertical imprint). Has anyone here undergone such sugery? Im finding it had to find a surgeon here in Sydney, Australia. I think this facial feature is very attractive.

Creating a chin implant

Around 25 years ago, this was quite a fashionable procedure.  It is very simple and can be performed in the office under local anesthesia.  It is performed from inside the mouth to pull back and tack a loop in place (in layman's terms) to create a dimple effect.  I have no found much demand for it in recent years.  I would think that any board certified plastic surgeon would have the ability to perform the procedure and many may be experienced in it.