Looking for bd. certified surgeons in NYC & Hudson Valley that have completed mommy makeovers, with web info & Pics. Really liked the pics on Pousti web site but rather not go all the way to cali. for time and money reasons if I don't have to.
Good Surgeons in New York City Area with Mommy Makeover Experience?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 15
Mommy makeover in N.Y.C
Early spring is 'mommy makeover" season in n.y.c. and their are many of us board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience in this area. There are excellent surgeons in California as well, BUT where are you going to get long term follow-up?
How to pick a plastic surgeon for breast implants and tummy tuck in New York City.
You don't need to go to California for a Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck and breast implants with or without breast lift)! We do about one a week, and there are several other excellent plastic surgeons in Manhattan. Here are some tips on how to pick a surgeon:
1) Is the surgeon a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Members usually do a lot of cosmetic surgery.
2) Did you sense a commitment to excellence in the office. Did the surgeon spend a lot of time with you? Someone who rushes through the consultation may rush through the surgery.
3) Were you treated as an individual? Did the surgeon present you with a surgical plan tailor made for you?
4) Plastic surgeons have to have a good eye and meticulous technique. Did the surgeon show you A LOT of before and after pictures, and did you love the results?
5) Talk to other doctors you know. Established plastic surgeons have a reputation in the community, good or bad.
6) Ask to speak to a patient who has had the procedure you want. You are looking for a surgeon who does a lot of what you want. Many patients are eager to share their experience. Privacy is preserved by having the patient call you.
7) If you are having breast augmentation, ask if the surgeon has a large inventory of different size and shape breast implants available in the operating room. A surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will have an inventory. This way, the final implant choice does not have to be made in advance.
8) With office surgery, make sure the surgical facility is ACCREDITED. Very important safety assurance.
9) Make sure the anesthesia is given by a BOARD CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST. Another very important safety factor.
10) Make sure the office has trained nurses available for hands-on post operative care. This can really speed recovery.
Mommy makeovers and doctors in New York City
A "mommy makeover" is a term used to describe a single operation that addresses the common complaints of moms - abdomen, breasts, and commonly thighs. My patients commonly undergo breast implants or breast lift, abdominoplasty, and liposuction. In healthy individuals, there is no reason why this cannot be done in a single operation.
The individual components of a mommy makeover are among the most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons. There are many excellent experienced and board certified plastic surgeons in the New York area, so it should be unecessary for you to travel to CA for this procedure.
You might also like...
Seek a Board Certified Surgeon in the NYC Area for Best Results
The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others. The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.
Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. .
Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.
Thank you for your question.
If you do not want to travel for surgery, that is understandable. To find a good surgeon in the NYC area, it may be a good idea to visit the ASPS website and then from there, take a look at the before and after photos and talk to other patients who have undergone the same procedure.
Make sure you are comfortable with your surgeon!
Finding a surgeon near you...
To find a board certified surgeon who is a member of the american society of plastic surgeons (ASPS) in your area, please visit the website of the ASPS.
Mommy makeover surgeons in NYC
There are plenty of good surgeons in NYC that perform both breast and abdominal surgery. Remember many patients do not like their photos posted so look at some sites with breast work and abdominal work and then find the doctor that you are most comfortable with. Good luck.
Mommy makeover plastic surgeons in New York
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for you requires a significant amount of time and research. You should seek a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and with membership in the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Referrals by other physicians and patients are helpful as well. Also importantly, you need to feel comfortable that the surgeon understands your wishes and is capable of achieving the result you seek.
Mommy Makeover plastic surgery in New York
The "mommy makeover" most often refers to an abdominoplasty with breast augmentation and/or breast lift. It may also include liposuction or other body contouring procedures. These are all procedures that are frequently performed by many plastic surgeons in the New York City area, including myself and others.
You should choose a plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You can start by visiting websites of plastic surgeons to see their credentials and before/after photos of abdominoplasty and breast procedures.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.