Surgeon Suggestions for a Big Bulbous Nasal Tip? (photo)

Hi, im a 20 year old male from the united kingdom and really want nasal tip surgery for my big bulbous nose. im looking for the best surgeons in europe or just across the world, i just want the best of the best for this type of surgery. i was hoping there would be surgeons that specifically do surgery on bulbous noses or something and have loads of pictures of there work but i cannot find any. Any help would be absolutely incredible i want to get it done ASAP!

Doctor Answers 2

Bulbous Nose Rhinoplasty Specialists

    Rhinoplasty surgeons work on all aspects of the nose, but there may be a bulbous tip specialist.  Usually, one element of the nose affects other aspects of the nose, so it is wise to have experience in all aspects of nose surgery.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 492 reviews

Nasal Tip Surgery

Surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty will usually not limit their practices to just one part of the nose.  The bulbous tip is often a combination of thick skin, thick cartilages and sometimes some fat.  Appropriate use of cartilage grafts from the nasal septum and suturing is usually what is done for the bulbous tip. Below is a link you might find helpful.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.