Surgeon Recommendations for Blepharoplasty in Pennsylvania?

I am a 31 year old female who has under eye bags and fine wrinkles .I would like to go to a Plastic surgeon who has experience with Blepharoplasty . I dont know anybody who has had there eyes done. Could somebody please recommend a Doctor to me

Doctor Answers 2

See a cosmetic eyelid plastic surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are general plastic surgeons who do cosmetic eyelid surgery. However, this is generally a sideline business for them. Finding one that does great eyelid surgery can be hit or miss. I think it is safer to look for a board certified ophthalmologist who is fellowship trained in eyelid plastic surgery.

In Pennsylvania consider seeing Allan Wulc, M.D. or Marc Cohen, M.D. There are others of course but these individuals are highly qualified, caring surgeons who will look to your best interests. If they are not close to where you live, look on the ASOPRS website: There is a directory by zip code that will help you find and ASOPRS trained eye plastic surgeon. Just recognize that not all of these people are in the business of performing cosmetic eyelid surgery which is what you are looking for.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Plastic surgeons who are board certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery should have experience in doing eyes. Pennsylvania is a large state, I am sure there are many qualified surgeons there -- if not come to New York. We can take care of you here.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.