I have two brown moles on the side of my face I want removed. What would be the best way? (Photos)

I have two brown moles on the side of my face I want removed. They makes me feel really uncomfortable. What would the best type of surgery to remove them? I am slightly worried that it will leave met with a scar. I already talked to a dermatoligist and he had advised me to not remove them as it will leave me with a scar. He said at my age ( I am 27) my skin is still "growing". I am just trying to get several opinions as it really bothers me. Thank you!

Removal of moles on face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Based on the photos you provided, it appears that the moles on your face are fairly flat.  If that is the case, I would recommend surgically excising them if you would like them removed.  You would be trading the moles for a linear scar however, but in most cases, the scar would be less noticeable than the mole.  I would recommend seeing a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon for these excisions.    

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon