Reason for my eyes deformity? Is there a non surgical way to get deeper eyes? (Photo)

I am 18 yrs old and I have got bigger eyes and are bulged out... I have gone through medical reports for thyroid but everything is normal ...when I was 4-5 yrs old I did have big eyes and they had a perfect shape and were not bulging....... Also whenever I look into mirror and also in my photos I find my left eye to be bulging more..if it's true then what is the reason?.......... Is there any non surgerical way to get deeper eyes?... (I have kept my current as well as my childhood pics)

Inherited large eyes; how to get deeper set eyes

It is likely you have natural large eyes and shallow orbits which make the eyes bulgy appearing. A nonsurgical way to reduce eye prominence is to inject filler around the eyes but not sure if that would be good for you. More effective, but more risky, surgical option is orbital decompression. See following link. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Bulging eye

Thank you for sharing your questions, but it is too difficult to evaluate your condition from the photographs. You should see an experienced oculoplastic surgeon in person for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of potential options. Good luck,