i have really dark knees compared to the rest of the surrounding skin which makes me feel under confident?

Can Q Switched Laser vanish my pigmented dark skin for sure? or should i go for v peel. the result at the end should he in my favor.

Correcting Hyperpigmentation with PicoFOCUS

I can appreciate your concerns and address them with our patients daily.  We have had great success treating hyperpigmentation issues on all skin types with the PicoSure Laser with the FOCUS lens array.  We normally recommend a series of 4 treatments, once  every 4 weeks.  This treatment is non-ablative and has almost no downtime.  You will typically have a flushed complexion for 0-2 hours.  You can put your make-up on and go back to work.  After your initial visit, a typical PicoFOCUS appointment is less than 1 hour. 

The PicoFOCUS gently delivers bursts of energy deep in the dermis without causing harm to the overlaying skin.  The pulses work to break up pigment and stimulates new collagen and elastin production.  Your body’s own healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and ramps up skin turnover.  We sometimes pair the PicoFOCUS with a Pelleve treatment for additional skin tightening.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market.

Fort Worth Physician