What kind of surgery would I need to get a little pointed nose tip? (Photo)

I have more of a bunny nose and i want a sharper pointed nose. Not pointy but just completly straight and raised at the end like the two pictures of the girls.

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty with tip cartilage reduction as well as grafting  can give you a narrower tip.  You would also benefit from alar reduction and osteotomies to narrow your dorsum and alar base.  Best wishes, Dr. T.

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What kind of surgery would I need to get a little pointed nose tip?

Hi. You need to search for a surgeon who specializes in ethnic noses. The ethnic nose represents some unique challenges and unless the surgeon is performing them on a daily/weekly basis, I feel experience is lacking. Good luck, Dr. PG

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon and consider Rhinoplasty.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon