Opaque results: I just recently had porcelain veneers placed on my two front teeth. (photos)

I am noticing that they look opaque.I am not happy with the results.

Opaque Veneers

Cosmetic work is truly one of the more difficult parts of dentistry.  You should do your research and make sure you see a dentist that is very experienced with cosmetics prior to having any treatment.  That being said, if you are unhappy with the results, go back to your dentist and discuss how you feel with your dentist.  Don't be afraid to voice your opinion.  They do look a little opaque and more grey in the photo.

Newport Beach Dentist

Opaque Veneers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Newport Beach Dentist

Opaque veneers #DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting your photos. I agree that the shade of your veneers does not match your natural teeth. I would recommend returning to your dentist to express your concerns. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Opaque veneers #DrSoftTouch

Porcelain veneer color match

Hi:

The difference in color between the porcelain veneers and your natural teeth could be due to two factors.  

1.  Color of the porcelain veneers

2.  Cement shade used under the veneers

In any case I suggest for you to return to your dentist and and voice your concern.

Dr. Maddahi

Porcelain veneer color match

Hi:

1.  Color of the porcelain veneers

2.  Cement shade used under the veneers

Dr. Maddahi

Opaque veneers

thanks for posting the pictures. I understand and agree with you, these veneers don't match your natural teeth. I suggest returning to the dentist and sharing your concerns. Your dentist will want to make you happy.

Opaque veneers

Vicki Borowski, DDS
Dallas Dentist