I know it's dangerous to travel to other countries to get more affordable procedures done, but is there a way for it to be safe?

I want to get two procedures done. A brazilian butt lift and a rhinoplasty. I have bad credit and dont qualify for financing. At the moment with my savings I can only afford one. I heard and did a little bit of research and learned if I go to Mexico i could afford both. Yet I'm very skeptical because i have heard really good things and bad things about surgerys in other countries. Is there a way for me to be safe and what are the chances of a successful surgery in Tijuana Mexico?

It's important to be careful when selecting any plastic surgeon, regardless of what country they are located in. When you travel for plastic surgery. If any complication occurs, you won't be close to your surgeon. This presents a challenge when you need immediate care. Also, rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures in cosmetic surgery. You need to find an expert. It's very important to do your research. 

Surgery in Mexico

As if you were in the US, you must check the PS credentials, experience, facilities...
Don't pick a PS based on price alone. Inexperienced PS on both sides of the border will charge less but the result of the surgery may not be what you expect.