After liposuction and fat transfer to butt and hips, hows recovery?

I work in office environment so I'm required to sit for long periods of time & by the looks of it I'm not going to have a long recovery time. Max probably a week. After my surgery day, when can I start walking around and possibly driving? How long can I be standing up?(maybe 1-2 hours) I don't want to be in bed or at my house for a lot of days, I want to be able to walk around and be outside a bit. Thank you in advance for the answers!

After liposuction and fat transfer to butt and hips, how is recovery?

These are specific questions that your surgeon will answer as each surgeon will have a different protocol.  I would advise you to select your surgeon based upon experience, before and after pictures, and reviews.

Activity after a Brazilian Butt Lift

Those are great questions! Thanks. This a procedure that I regularly perform, and that is important when you are researching board certified plastic surgeons. She (or he