What size of microneedle should be used on face?

I had a microneedling done on yesterday noon and my face is real red and not pleasant at all. I see that needle holes on my cheeks... Is that normal? What should I expect next??! Please help thank you,

Learning What's Normal-Microneedling/PRP Side Effects

There can be some redness and irritation after a microneedling treatment. I always recommend microneedling with PRP for best results.  Normal depth is 0.75-1.5 mm. If you're concerned, don't hesitate to call your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer

Depth for microneedling.

Hello and thank you for your question. Redness and swelling is common after microneedling. The depth of the needle depends on the patient and area being treated. Normal depth for facial microneedling is 0.75 - 1.5 mm. You should notice the redness and swelling to be calming down by day 3-4. Hope this helps! Dr Faraz