What can I do to make my lips even and symmetrical again? (Photo)

The left side of my bottom lip is bigger and fuller than the other side. When i smile my lips look uneven and it looks odd. Is there a way to make them symetrical again without surgery or is there no other way? What can i do to even them out if its possible?

Lip symmetry

It is unclear from your question whether you had something done to your lips? If yes, wait  long enough until effect of "filler" disappear. If not, symmetry can be improved either by enlargement of smaller side with filler or reducing larger side with surgery.

You should consult an experienced plastic surgeon in your area for detailed evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

What can I do about asymmetric lips?

Most of us have asymmetries if photographed.

If you have normal asymmetry this may be improved temporarily with filler, rarely, with lip surgery to thin affected side.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon