I Have Sunken Eyes and a Depressed Surgical Scar Right Under my Eye

Iam 19 yrs old and I have a scar resulting from surgery since I was about 8 yrs old. To begin with I have sunken eyes and under my right eye only, I have a depressed scar. My question is what type of non-surgical procedure would you recommend that is the safest? Please help I have been very self-conscious about this my entire life and I just want something that will at least help to minimize the appearance of it. Also what would be the approximate cost of it? Thank you so much for your time = ]

No doctor answers yet