Recommended Doctor for Sunken Cheek Treatment in Switzerland?

I am an Indian girl and am 28 years old. I used to be fat earlier but now due to rigorous gym I lost my cheek. Currently I am working in Switzerland. I am not able to find any doctors here who can do a treatment for my cheeks. I want to use injection fillers. Please advice.

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers for the face

One of your options may also be fat transfer to your cheeks. Since it is fat that you lost, it makes sense to replace it with the same. This is a relatively straightforward procedure that can yield natural and often permanent results. Fat is gently removed from an area such as the hip or outer thigh, then injected in small quantities to your cheeks.

Hope this helps!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.