How/should I get this scar removed? (Photo)

I had a lower lip laceration about 3 months ago had it stiches back together and now i see a sunkens scar forming my question is how to get rid of this scar and i also have a lump inside my mouth were the scar is will this scar eventually fill in ?

How should i get this scar removed?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your lip laceration.  Though you can never permanently remove this scar it will improve with time as the tissues continue to heal and fade in color.  If the difference in skin level is significant, you may wish to consider a surgical scar revision to better approximate the skin surfaces.  

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

this can be medically tattooed, lasers and subcision, surgically repaired.  I suggest seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.