Does Thermiva really work?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 25
Does ThermiVa work?
- General appearance of the labia majora or outer lip
- Vaginal dryness and lubrication
- Incontinence (stress,urinary)
- Sexual dysfunction and issues with orgasms
ThemiVa: Better that I thought.
Check out this quick video to learn even more things ThermiVa can do to improve vaginal function and form and improve your confidence. Reserve a consultation to get answers to these and other questions.
Hope to see you soon...
-Helps with Urinary/Stress Incontinence
-Helps with Vaginal Dryness (Actrophic Vaginitis)
-Reduces labia majora and minora
-Reduces effects of Aging
-Reduces effects of Childbirth
-Softens and Smoothens skin
-Instant results after 1 Treatment
-Return to Intimacy Same Day
-Pain Free and Safe
-Promotes new collagen production
-Promotes nerve regeneration
You might also like...
The advantages are :
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success The Disadvantage of the FemiLift and MonaLisa is that is is only for vaginal treatment whereas the ThermiVa RF device can be used to shrink the labia minora as well and is more comfortable. These procedures cannot narrow the vaginal canal as much as a vaginoplasty surgery
THERMIva really does work
Thermiva really works!
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed hand piece may also deliver radio frequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures. Patients in our office have had great outcomes.
Thermiva works well
Yes, ThermiVa Works!!!
Atrophic Vaginitis: Patients have reported an increase in general vaginal moisture and an increase in lubrication during intercourse. The mucosa appears thicker and healthier, and irritation from daily activities is decreased.
Urinary Incontinence: Patients are reporting a decrease or complete resolution of mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence and, in some cases, improvement in overactive bladder symptoms.
Sexual Function: Patients are reporting improved sensation during intercourse even when the decreased sensation was lifelong and not lost due to aging and childbirth. Patients are also reporting that they feel they have increased pelvic muscle strength. The overall result is often a better sexual experience including better, stronger orgasms for those who were previously orgasmic or an ability to have orgasms for those who were not previously able to experience this.
ThermiVa does work
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.