Does Thermiva really work?

is this good for vaginal rejuvenation

Does ThermiVa work?

The simple answer is yes! Our patients have seen great results with the ThermiVa procedure including:
  • General appearance of the labia majora or outer lip
  • Vaginal dryness and lubrication
  • Incontinence (stress,urinary)
  • Sexual dysfunction and issues with orgasms
I've linked to a video from one of our patients that has undergone the ThermiVa procedure and is so glad she did. 

Edmond Plastic Surgeon

ThemiVa: Better that I thought.

This treatment as provided an option for my and my wife's (OB/GYN) patients that we did not have prior.  It is a great non-surgical option with great results.

Check out this quick video to learn even more things ThermiVa can do to improve vaginal function and form and improve your confidence. Reserve a consultation to get answers to these and other questions.

Hope to see you soon...

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa WORKS!

ThermiVa is great for vaginal rejuvenation. Patient satisfaction is very high. Treated patients get to experience both aesthetic and reconstructive benefits without surgery or any downtime. Other benefits include the following:

-Helps with Urinary/Stress Incontinence
-Helps with Vaginal Dryness (Actrophic Vaginitis)
-Tightens Vagina
-Reduces labia majora and minora
-Reduces effects of Aging
-Reduces effects of Childbirth
-Softens and Smoothens skin
-Instant results after 1 Treatment
-No Downtime
-Return to Intimacy Same Day
-Pain Free and Safe
-Promotes new collagen production
-Promotes nerve regeneration

Brian M. Kinney, MD, FACS

Thermiva

Although there is risk with any procedure there is very little risk of excessive scar tissue or desensitization with the FemiLift, Mona Lisa or ThermiVa devices. FemiLift™ and Mona Lisa™ procedures use CO2 laser technology and the ThermiVa™ uses RF (radiofrequency) to shrink vaginal tissue and increase lubrication if dryness is a problem. The tightening is often sufficient to improve or correct urinary stress incontinence and/or mild cystoceles. The procedure is done in office and requires little or no post procedure down time.
The advantages are :
  • Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
  • Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
  • Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
  • Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
  • No post treatment downtime
  • Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success The Disadvantage of the FemiLift and MonaLisa is that is is only for vaginal treatment whereas the ThermiVa RF device can be used to shrink the labia minora as well and is more comfortable. These procedures cannot narrow the vaginal canal as much as a vaginoplasty surgery
#vaginalrejuvenation
#vaginaltightening
#vaginoplasty

THERMIva really does work

I was just as skeptical when I heard the claims but then I heard the women (and staff members) we treated talking about it and they were all thrilled! I was shocked. Even after their very first treatment, they were noticing significant improvements in sensation, lubrication, tightness, and stress incontinence and less trips to the bathroom during the night. It works. It really does. Patients love it-- all ages, with and without child birth, with or without a sexual partner, they love it.

Grant Stevens, MD

Thermiva really works!

Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed hand piece may also deliver radio frequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures. Patients in our office have had great outcomes. 

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa

We have been more than pleased with the results that ThermiVa has offered our patients in regards to treating vaginal laxity/looseness, mild urinary leakage, vaginal dryness and mild pelvic organ prolapse. The most common type of women that we treat are the ones after childbirth that describe vaginal looseness and being unable to feel their partner during intercourse as much as they did prior to having children. Best wishes. I am sure you will likely be pleased.

Thermiva works well

Thermiva is an effective treatment for stress incontinence, vaginal laxity and sexual dysfunction.  It can also tighten the external labia and often times you can appreciate the effect on table after the first treatment.  Furthermore, in my practice, I find the patient satisfaction rate to be very high relative to other therapies.  

Goretti Ho Taghva, MD

Yes, ThermiVa Works!!!

Many patients have stated that they feel an improvement in vaginal laxity as soon as immediately after the first treatment.  Radiofrequency is used to heat the vaginal mucosa causing immediate coiling of the existing collagen fibers.  In addition, the heat induces new collagen formation starting in two to four weeks and continuing for up to six months.  The outcome is both a tightening/strengthening of the vaginal mucosa (and possibly the pelvic muscles too) and a shrinking of the labia majora and minora.  

Atrophic Vaginitis:  Patients have reported an increase in general vaginal moisture and an increase in lubrication during intercourse.  The mucosa appears thicker and healthier, and irritation from daily activities is decreased.

Urinary Incontinence:   Patients are reporting a decrease or complete resolution of mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence and, in some cases, improvement in overactive bladder symptoms.

Sexual Function:  Patients are reporting improved sensation during intercourse even when the decreased sensation was lifelong and not lost due to aging and childbirth.  Patients are also reporting that they feel they have increased pelvic muscle strength.  The overall result is often a better sexual experience including better, stronger orgasms for those who were previously orgasmic or an ability to have orgasms for those who were not previously able to experience this.  

ThermiVa does work

I have been doing ThermiVa for the past few months and patients have reported a great improvement in stress incontinence and in  the appearance of the labia majora. After 2 treatments most women note less discomfort with intercourse and better lubrication. The treatment is painless, takes approximately 30 minutes and there is no downtime. 

Christine Hamori, MD