Can I change my flat forehead slightly receded? (Photo)

I always disliked the way my forehead was shaped, and I always wanted it to be curved. Any news?

Doctor Answers 2

Forehead contour

It is possible to reshape your forehead. This involves bony reshaping and can be performed by a properly trained plastic surgeon.

Forehead Reshaping

To change your flatter forehead to one that is more curved (set back at the upper part), the upper forehead bone needs to be reduced. This is done by a bone burring method.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.