PO 11 Days, Uneven Chest From Fluid, Normal?

Hi, i had gyno surgery 11 days ago and now i'm so uncomfortable, one of my chest has hematoma and the doc drained two times and i still have jelly feel under my chest and i think theres loss of muscles on my left chest too and one of my nipples is dark any help would be appreciated.

Assymetry & Fluid Build-Up After Gynecomastia Surgery

A collection of fluid under the skin occurs occasionally during the postoperative period. Aspiration of the fluid with a needle is frequently helpful. Secondary surgery is rarely necessary. Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery.
Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.
Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely.
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Early healing should be monitored by your own surgeon.

It's impossible to tell from the photograph exactly what healing issues you have. There still could be hematoma needs to be drained. This is something that should be checked regularly by your own plastic surgeon.

Gynecomastia

It is unfortunate to use such a large scar for gynecomastia surgery.  The incision should be half circle around the areola. Now you seem to have a hematoma, and probably needs opening part of the wound clean the hematoma, insert a drain and close follow up till complete healing.