How do I get rid of this scar? (photos)

I can't get rid of this scar I tried using coco butter. It is located on my thigh and I don't remember how I got the first scratch all i remember is that the scar was open and my mom try to put a scar cream on it and it started burning and the second one I starched myself on accident and it never went away it's been there sene May now and I have tried to put lemon, vitamin E , and coco butter but nothing seems to work

Scar Treatment

It is very difficult to provide you any guidance based on this photo. Can you please resubmit with a little better understanding of how it happened and where anatomically it is located?