Any suggestions on what would be the best treatment for my facial asymmetry? (Photo)

I am 37 (constantly being told I look much older). I've had only a little botox and fillers during the past year and a half to the right side of my face. I'm healthy, don't smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs (never have) I have no pain or other complications other than a little discomfort because of my neck (it feels like I being pulled to the right side).

Doctor Answers 1

Facial Asymmetry

This is a common request from many patients.  Most people have some degree of asymmetry between the two sides of the face, however, others have a more noticeable difference.  There are several options that can improve the symmetry.  The best recommendation is to consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can guide you towards the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards.  

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.