Anyone Have Suggestions for Rhinoplasty Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA?

Doctor Answers 1

Rhinoplasty or nose job doctors [with video]

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Rhinoplasty surgery is performed by either a plastic surgeon or an otolaryngologist. The latter usually fixes the deviated septum part and the outside nose or reducing it and removing the hump is done by the plastic surgeon.

You may want to go to ( Make sure the plastic surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and look at photographs of his patients. If something looks weird, go to another one.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.