Doctor Recommendations in the Milwaukee Area for Injectable Fillers?

Looking for a doctor in the Milwaukee area that has lots of experience with injectable fillers such as Juvaderm or Radiesse. Thanks!!

Doctor Answers 1

Dr. recommendation in Milwaukee

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

John Bassam Hijjawi is an excellent physician with experience in injecting a variety of fillers. I would call to schedule an appointment and discuss your options.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.