Any Suggestions to Alleviate Severe Pain and Swelling After Tumescent Liposuction?

I had tumescent liposuction of my waist, upper buttocks, hips, and flanks approxmiately 7 days ago. I have very little bruising, but I am experiencing pretty severe pain and swelling. The pain is not reduced by Tyenol, Naproxen, or Ibuprofen products. It hurts to even touch my skin in most of the areas. I am wearing a compression garment most of the day. I am unable take the narcotic pain killers that were prescribed due to severe nausea and vomiting. Any suggestions for pain relief?

Severe Pain after Liposuction is Rare

I don't want to alarm you but it is very unusual to have severe pain seven days after tumescent liposuction.

I urge you to contact your physician ASAP. You need to be seen in person and evaluated.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Severe Pain after Liposuction is Rare

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon