I had a change of implant in my right breast three weeks ago - post cancer and double mastectomy (Photo)

I had a change of implant in my right breast three weeks ago as the other one was not inside muscle and had dropped out of pocket with a lot of scar tissue needing to be cut out from muscle. At that time a new pocket was stitched to my rib cage . I was in theatre 4 hours

Breast reconstruction revision

It can be very difficult to get symmetry on a vision case.  If there are significant capsular contractures, pain of issue this can make this more complicated.