How much Voluma to cheeks and would Zygoma area be the area that needs some lift? Would Voluma Lift my mouth corners? (photo)

Was being very conservative with Voluma after I last posted.....All in all probably have 3 syringes or less as they were split.... and that has been since I last posted in 2014 . so about a year and a half....My doctor thinks I should just go with at least 3 more... avoiding my cheeks in front but doing the Zygoma area...Opinions please?? Also ...would the Voluma to Zygoma area lift my mouth corners/marionette?

Avoid Those Cheeks

I strongly agree with the other answers here.  Do not put more Voluma in the fronts of those cheeks.  As to how much more to use and where, I also suggest a consultation.  I can't say how much, but three syringes might be a lot.

Go back and talk to your doctor, and don't hesitate to get a second opinion.  You have a beautiful face and want to get the best results possible.

Elk Grove Village Dermatologist

Voluma for Cheeks and Mouth

I suggest a formal consultation.  I often find that those seeking facial contouring its best to have some sculptra as a foundation to limit how much immediate filler you need long term.  Voluma and other immediate fillers will give you the revolumization you want but the long term plan needs to be determined in person. Best, Dr. Emer.

Lifting the cheeks and mouth - more voluma or is it time for another answer

Although a consultation would be necessary to make a definitive recommendation, from your photos you already look quite full.  I agree with your doctor that avoiding the front of your cheeks is a good idea but it is hard to judge from your photos if the lateral is already full too. You don't want to look like Maleficent. Prior to more filler you might want to discuss a noninvasive tightening procedure like thermage or Ulthera with your physician. By tightening the skin envelope you may be able to get away with less filler or more strategically placed filler. If you do a tightening procedure now you'll see results in 3-6 months and can reevaluate re your filler needs.
i hope this answer was helpful.

Heidi A. Waldorf, MD

Voluma and cheeks and lip area

An in office consultation is the only way to determine the amount of product needed.  Voluma would give you an instant lift and help correct the areas that you want addressed.