Tummy tuck 8 months post op not happy (Photo)

I feel like for a spend , I had lipo first then tummy tuck and I feel additional lipo is needed standing I'm somewhat happy but sitting no way . He's not PS that will do revision either . I also had my implants changed he didn't bother asking about a lift :( I never complain I'm am probably the most passive patient I feel like he should offer a revis and I'll pay some . I still have around the waist that was suppose to have lipo there's no way my fat fold over my bikini

For Best Results of Tummy Tuck

Additional procedures that may enhance the result of tummy tuck are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. 

Each person’s anatomy is unique and their result is as well. You cannot expect to achieve an identical result as seen on another individual. Additionally, one key to a satisfying result is realistic expectations.

If you are not satisfied you should definitely discuss this wit your surgeon. Best of luck with your results.

Not Happy With Tummy

Dear Tammyandshawn,

I am so sorry to hear about your aesthetic journey.  The best solution is to try to sit down with the surgeon or his/her aesthetic coordinator to work this out.  Your outcome can be improved but if you have to seek treatment by another surgeon that will incur more cost to you.  Best wishes.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS.  Certifed by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Tummy tuck 8 months post op not happy

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after tummy tuck surgery. Best to address your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon, in a calm and constructive fashion, preferably in front of a full-length mirror. Working together you will come up with a plan to improve your outcome. Best wishes.