Is this double bubble or the result of implant being put in wrong? (Photos)

I've been told by numerous people that I have double bubble and by another surgeon that my ps went outside of the borders of my breast?? Since a week post op when tape was removed I have seen this odd shape to the bottom of my breast. Thought it was swelling but has gotten worse.It is not natural or round! Also do not like the wide gap in between my breast. what would be the plan to fix my issue? I had a full lift 2 months before my implants were placed in and received 400cc and 425cc.

Fix these breasts?

Thanks for your question. I see a small partial double bubble which is a common complication of breast implants. Double bubbles are more common when the breast implant is placed under the muscle and based on your photos, I do not believe is a surgical error. Most likely, the double bubble is a result of the large volume breast implants. Implants bigger than 350 cc are more likely to show this complication. If you downsize your cup and switch the breast implant to the above the muscle location this issue could resolve. To close the gap between your breasts you may need a wider breast implant so downsizing too much could risk that you never achieve the cleavage you want. All these are considerations you should make after you understand that breast implants and breast surgery has limitations in how much the operations can change the appearance of the breasts. I suggest you speak with your plastic surgeon about these and other options to improve your breast results. Best wishes always, 

Dr. ALDO :)

Double bubble

Good Morning, Thank you for your question and pictures. I don't think it's a double bubble, however you should come back with your board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns, maybe a revision surgery of lower pole its necessary to improve the results. Good luck!

Rafael Gottenger, MD

Implants and lift

It does look like your implants are a bit larger than your breast base and this is probably contributing to your issue.

It is not a double bubble

Thank you for your question and posting your photos.

You have a little bit of excessive skin on lateral part of the vertical incision, which can be easily corrected by excision of that hanging skin excess. It is relatively common when using lollipop incision without a lateral horizontal extension. 

I don't think the gap between your breasts is wide, it looks very natural to me. Maybe photos are misleading me. It can be fixed by using an implant with a wider base. 

Best regards

Guray

Guray Yesiladali, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon