I am 35 year old. I want try Restylane for nasolabial fold. What is the immediate and longterm side effects?

Restylane

Restylane can be used for nasolabial folds. The immediate side effects of any filler can include: erythema, bruising, or swelling. Allergic reactions can occur, but they are rare. There are no long-term side effects from using Restylane. 

Columbus Physician

Restylane to Nasolabial Folds

Restylane injected into the nasolabial folds is a very common procedure.  When performed by a well-trained plastic surgeon, most immediate and long-term side effects are exceedingly rare.
Some mild bruising and/or swelling in the area is possible immediately after the injection.  Some injectors use a "mini-cannula" which, in my opinion, reduces the risk of bruising and swelling.  A mini-cannula has a blunt tip that is not sharp.  This allows the injection to be done with minimal cutting of tissue (compared to using a sharp-tipped needle) and in a more comfortable manner.
If this type of technique sounds interesting to you, I would recommend finding a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon in your area who can discuss use of cannulas for your injection.
Best of luck.

Kyle T. Yamamoto, MD
Reno Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane -- Side Effects, Minimal

There are very few side effects with HA fillers. Swelling and bruising can occur but resolve over two weeks. There are no long term side effects, and if you are unhappy, this can be reversed with hyaluronidase. Please seek an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Restylane

swelling is commom with this injection which resolves, bruising is rare, some pain on injection and slight bleeding.  Long term side effects is very rare

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Restylane side-effects

There are very few side effects of Restylane as long as you are seeing an experienced board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. there is usually some redness and swelling for a couple of days relieved by cool compresses (make sure you don't take aspirin, vitamin E or blood thinners for a few days before). There are no long term side effects if done correctly

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist