I am a female, 31 years and the question is regarding hair fall. Should I stop applying oil?

I lose around 30 hair per day but when I take oil bath once in three days I lose 200 hair. Is it normal? My observation is after applying oil, hairfall increases. I'm worried. Please help me. Should I stop applying oil?

Hair loss / thinning -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Romaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

On average, a person looses 50-100 hairs/day. Product that you apply to your hair does not typically cause hair loss, but if you are noticing it does, I would recommend trying a different product. If you are concerned, I suggest you see an expert for a formal evaluation to determine what is causing your hair loss. There are many different non-invasive options for treating hair loss Best, Dr. Emer 

Normal Average hair loss per day

Usually it is normal to lose between 80-100 strand of hair per day. If you feel certain activity increases your hair loss, then you can stop doing that activity and see if it makes a difference. Keep track of your hair loss and if it is unusual you consult with a hair loss specialist. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Daily shedding

The average person lose 100 hairs per day. If you density is higher, than your daily hair loss will also be higher. I don't think that anything you apply will make a difference. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon