Mole removal cost and procedure? (photos)

I would like to get my mole removed, it's a bit raised and sometimes itches but I've had it my whole life. I'm wondering how much it would cost taking into context the location and size? Also what type of procedure would they use? And due to that procedure how long would the healing process take and how bad would the scarring be? Should I go to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon? Thank you for your time.

Getting the best results with a cosmetic dermatologist for mole removal

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. Moles can be improved with lasers, radiowave and shave. Cost will vary. See an expert to limit scarring and best outcomes. Best, Dr. Emer.