Cleveland, Ohio doctor that will spot reduce buttocks using CoolSculpting?

I had laser lipo on my thighs and the place I went would not touch my butt. I have a handle of fat that is at the top of my behind that you can actually grab. I am 5'6" and 140 pounds and run everyday! It's just a weird spot that doesn't go away. Should I do a laser based spot reduction treatment or find a doctor that will use CoolSculpting to minimize the area?

Coolsculpting vs. Smart Lipo

Coolsculpting is great for fat reduction.  It is non-surgical, there's no downtime, and it works.  It just doesn't give as much improvement as a surgeon can with surgical techniques such as Smart Lipo.   The right option depends on how much improvement you're looking for and how you are shaped.  For many patients a little spot treatment with Coolsculpting gives a nice improvement in the easiest possible way but sometimes a patient needs a little more so they'll go with Smart Lipo.  In other cases patients know they'll only get a minor improvement with Coolsculpting and they're fine with that but they'll do it 2 or 3 times to achieve the full result.  That may take more time and visits but for some it's worth it.  Do your research and find a surgeon that offers the full range of body contouring procedures--Coolsculpting, Smart Lipo, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks.  That way you'll get a straight answer about what will be best for you.  Best of luck!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting, SculpSure, Vanquish for Fat Reducing / Sculptra for Facial Sculpting Collagen Building

We do a combination of vanquish RF fat removal and skin tightening with coolsculpting for fat removal.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Improving a small spot of fat

In general, it is not a good idea to lipo or use the Coolsculpting on the buttocks. If it is a small area, it is possible that Kybella can be used or the CoolMini. A consultation is the best way to determine what's good for you.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Coolsculpting and Buttock

It is difficult to know without seeing a photo if you are a candidate.  We fix and treat a lot of patients in this area who had previous treatments. I would recommend that you consult an expert in Coolsculpting for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green