Are you more likely to go down or up a dress size after the Brazilian butt lift surgery?

I'm just wondering if you're more likely to go up or down a dress size after a Brazilian butt lift. As abdominal fat will be reduced but hips and bottom more enlarged. Thanks.

That is always difficult to determine as your clothing will fit differently to be sure.  Some clothing may have to be taken in at the waist and let out at the hips and buttocks.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD