Which filler would be best to fill in under eyes so they don't look so hollow - thank you.

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question. In this area I prefer Volbella or Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Tear trough filler

I like to use hyaluronic acid fillers in this area and very light HA fillers yield the best results in this area. Some examples are volbella, restylane silk or fine lines, emervel classic or bellotero balance. Hope this helps. 

Roni Munk, MD
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Best filler for lower eyelids??

Hello Brendadawn,

Many fillers have been used for the lower eyelid area and more are available today than ever before.  I like to use fillers in the Hyaluronic Acid category and tend toward the Restylane or Juvederm products.  In addition, I sometimes use fat.

Keep in mind that the final determination would be based on your particular anatomy, skin thickness and goals.  It's possible that you may need a combination of treatments to achieve your goal.

In good health,

Ellen Mahony, MD

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Which filler for eye hollowing?

Thanks so much for your question. Opinions may vary, but for me Restylane Silk has been a great new product for the hollows under the eyes. Silk has smaller particles and can fill deflated areas very well but does not tend to clump up and lead to bluish discoloration. There are other options with similarly small particles. I suggest you seek the attention of a certified injector in your are and discuss the pros and cons of different fillers. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD